Farrells Extreme Bodyshaping

Options
Hey guys, I just started the ten week in Denver, Co and decided to use this site to help track my foods. I have found already that I am not eating enough proteins and carbs, but I have managed to eat 6 times a day at least without going overboard. I was hoping to meet others who are members of FXB and see how they did.

Replies

• mmlewis2196
    mmlewis2196 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined Farrell's 3.5 weeks ago and I am loving it. I haven't really noticed any size difference in my body yet. However, I feel stronger and I am able to run over half of a mile without stopping. Which is a big change because I have never been able to run that far before. My coach says we will run a full mile without stopping by the end of the week. Hopefully I can do it since I am trying to train for a fun run at the end of septemeber. I get discouraged sometimes because I feel like the weight should just be falling off and its not. Some of that is associated with my nutrition. It is better and I try to stay on plan but with being a college student that is hard sometimes. Are you done with you 10 weeks? How did it go? Any tips or tricks?
  • Leverty35
    Leverty35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How is it going you guys? I'm signed up to start the 10 week challenge that starts October 3, 2015 in Stillwater, MN. I'm really excited! Please update your thoughts on the program and any successes that you are having. Thanks!!
  • kspexet
    kspexet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am starting the 10 week challenge that starts Oct 3, 2015 in Andover, MN. I am excited and nervous about doing this. How are things going for others doing this program?
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Cocktail shrimp is a great source of lean protein and so simple! I had it several times a week when I did FXB.