Father's Day

Options
Angela4Health
Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
So this has nothing to do with weight loss but I'm looking for neat Father's Day gifts. So men let's hear the things you'd like to get for Father's Day and ladies what do you have planned for them?

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Bumping this, I need ideas too!

I planned to get hubby a new cell phone for Father's Day but he went out and got one himself the other day. So there goes that idea.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    c'mon people!
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Im thinking either an Ipod thing for his car or a radar detector
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm actually getting my stepdad a heart rate monitor :)

Not sure yet on the hubby, as he went out and bought what I was going to get him (a set of books that he is currently reading).
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My Dad is retired and loves going to the movies with my mom so he is getting...movie tickets!!!! My boyfriend has been a father to my kids (more so than their own dad) we have been together 13 years and he has been there for them 100%! I am getting him an IPAD2!!! He really deserves it!
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Man I must doing something wrong I normally get teddy's and picture frames for pic of the kids to go in and sometimes and I mean SOMETIMES I get something I would like, but then again my GF is clueless when it comes to my hobbies
  • janece4684
    janece4684 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A book light for the kindle I got him for Christmas and a download of the book he really wants but did'nt want to spend $35 on.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    i am getting my hubby a lawn sweeper. i am sick of raking up the dead grass. :laugh: And i will have the kids make him somethin!
  • jenjam27
    jenjam27 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Here's a great idea if he likes movies and TV, I bought it for my parents for x-mas...a 3 month gift card for Netflix.....we love netflix we get the smallest package which is $10/month and we have caught up on a lot of our shows.
  • Megan_lynne
    Options
    I'm getting my Husband a 3 month membership to the "Beer of the Month club". This site has a bunch of different clubs!

www.amazingclubs.com
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I get something awesome like a gift certificate to a brewing shop or something for my BBQ set up. I'll probably get something totally anticlimatic like socks or something.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get my hubby a new pair of MMA gloves.
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm having some cash to spend @ an Expo plus some little bits and pieces.

We are also going out to the Severn Valley Railway for a meal on a Steam Train, which will be a lot of fun I hope.

I'd rather have a great day out than expensive presents.
  • rmqt
    rmqt Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i have a day of river tubing planned. The kids are to pack a picnic lunch and we've made reservations with an outfitter. I just hope they can keep it a surprise!