Tzatziki!!!

Options
pinggolfer96
pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
i just bought some of trader joes tzatziki and was wondering what creative ways you can use it? Aside from having it with veggies, fish, or pita bread. How do you use it?(:

Replies

• Jaquier1
    Jaquier1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use it as salad dressing but I make my own with fage 2% Greek yogurt because its so high in protein and I need the protein kick in my low carb diet!
  • Hannah220190
    Hannah220190 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i just bought some of trader joes tzatziki and was wondering what creative ways you can use it? Aside from having it with veggies, fish, or pita bread. How do you use it?(:

Make you're own... 0% Fage Greek Yog, chopped cucumber, lemon juice & fresh dill! Nice & easy and fely healthy! Perfect with spicy fish, chicken, turkey, beans etc!
  • mrssabre113
    mrssabre113 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Marinate chicken breast strips in it for a hours, cook on the stove, put in a pita add some tomatoes, lettuce, onions and some veggies if you want and you have a chicken gyros
  • samathes
    samathes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I make my own! Super easy and really quick!
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I make my own as well and then eat it with potatoes or grilled chicken.
  • tarynmcbride
    tarynmcbride Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can someone give a simple healthy recipe???
  • aliciag20
    aliciag20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Really simple is to buy the Morningstar chickpea patty https://www.morningstarfarms.com/products/details/morningstar-farms-mediterranean-chickpea-burger-product.html

Or you can make your own.
    http://www.health.com/health/m/recipe/0,,10000001966757,00.html

Also just grilling/baking a chicken breast and eat with tsazeki, feta, and tomato
  • krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    mix it with tinned tuna... better than mayonnaise...:)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    I eat it with lamb.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I usually mix 84g Hannah Tzatziki Yogurt Dip with 28g of President Feta Cheese. I use it as a veggie dip. 190 calories, 4g carb.

It is pretty tasty on salads too.