BIG GIRL BIG GOALS! HEALTH FRIENDS WANTED!

Options

So I recently took a bit of a hiatus to mfp, and I took a week long vacation back home I visit friends and family. It was exactly what I needed. I needed to go ahead and binge a bit and not stress about "oh no, I'm going to gain 10 pounds while I'm home!" No, what I needed was yes I'm going to eat this and not stress about the scale, this is your last week to eat bad before we kick start this health trip. I'm joining planet fitness tomorrow and that's going to be my second home. I'm looking for friends who want to be healthy, my overall goal weight wise, is 100 pounds, I know a huge goal, but I'm not really putting a time limit on it. Yes I'd rather it happen sooner than later, but ill do my best, I'm going to slip up on my eating habits, I'm going to skip a day at the gym. We are human, we make mistakes, and that's okay!

Replies

• prudentiastewart
    prudentiastewart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh 105 kg, the same amount i did the day before I gave birth, two years ago. My goal is to get back to 70kg and I need all the support I can get
  • Versacam
    Versacam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    100lbs to lose too, I'll add you.
  • FunSizedKJ
    FunSizedKJ Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woop woop, I'm in the 100 lb club too!
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    In the same group as you all! Feel free to friend me on here! Can use all support!
  • JaneyB311
    JaneyB311 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    100lb is my ultimate goal too. Lost 55 and then my hiatus lasted a bit too long and I gained 22lb of it back. Here to start again and I'm super motivated. Please feel free to add me. Lets do this thing ladies!
  • amya72
    amya72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In the same club! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • thegreatmd
    thegreatmd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Meee toooooo! Working on adding you ladies, but feel free to add me first!
  • xray_a
    xray_a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 100 lb club as well. I've been half heartedly using MFP for awhile now but DH and I have finally gotten serious. If not for us, then for our daughter.
  • srschaffer1
    srschaffer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I only aim to lose another 30 some odd pounds but if you need support, tips, etc I am here for you! Feel free to add me
  • determinedjenn
    determinedjenn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70-80. Add me for motivation. :)
  • MollyLaine
    MollyLaine Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yepp, my goal is 100 as well. I've done okay motivating myself, but it'd be great to have friends to do it with.
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A 100lbs and then some :) Feel free to add me, always open to new friends who are here to make that commitment.
  • Iverson222
    Iverson222 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100+ as well. Anybody feel free to add me!
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends with more than 100 lbs to lose too!!!
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Need some friends too!
  • EileenHJ
    EileenHJ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ to go. .. 19 gone! ! So count me in. Need friends that will be here for the long haul. Everyone please feel free to add me too!! ☺
  • Pinesgurl
    Pinesgurl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose. I just count calories here, log everything. I have an open diary of course. Please friend me, please, please. I am losing excruciatingly slow.
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    If you want to be healthy, prioritise fixing your diet. I"m not talking about the odd foray into high calorie territory; i'm talking about what eat or don't eat on a daily basis.

Of course we should exercise for health, but not for weight loss.
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am confused, do you have 100 pounds you want to lose, or do you want to weigh 100 pounds?
  • staceeess
    staceeess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 100ish lbs to go as well. Down around 10lbs already. Feel free to add me y'all. Let's motivate each other!