Thighs be gone

I have been on my weight loss journey for 3 months now and im doing pretty well. Lost a few pounds and lots of inches all over except for one area....my thighs. For some reason they do not seem to be going anywhere no matter what i do. I walk, do squats, lunges, plea squats and nothing. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this nastiness on my legs. :)

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Just keep going. You thighs are likely the last place you'll lose weight from, just about everyone has that 'trouble spot'.
  • cardio.. lots of it! it helps a lot run elliptical... jog anything u can do to work out those legs ,,, it takes time if its the 1st place u put on fat... be patient:) it will soon disappear
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    it's been said that you can't target fat loss...just keep doing what you're doing, your thighs will catch up.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    I have been on my weight loss journey for 3 months now and im doing pretty well. Lost a few pounds and lots of inches all over except for one area....my thighs. For some reason they do not seem to be going anywhere no matter what i do. I walk, do squats, lunges, plea squats and nothing. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this nastiness on my legs. :)

Jillian Michaels has a workout DVD called 'No More Trouble Zones'. I am not there yet, but I have heard awesome things about it. And I definitely trust Jillian Michaels because I do her 30 Day Shred.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    I have the same thing!! Just keep at it, like the others have said. You can't really "spot treat" (although I wish we could!), so just keep up the cardio and things will catch up and even out.

Good luck!
  • u cant target weight loss... but if you do a lot of squats n lunges u may just be building more muscle... i'd say more cardio...
  • Thanks everyone for your answers and support i'll be sure to keep working at it