any one with pcos?

Options
I started doing mfp this week,having pcos my weight comes of slowly,and i find it hard to stay motivated anyone else have the same problem?

Replies

• Momma102510
    Momma102510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here and I have PCOS too. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago. Maybe we can motivate each other
  • michellemundi
    michellemundi Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    Hi too both of u . I don't know what that is, but stay positive and help each other and others.
    It's always hard to lose weight in general, but it sounds as though u have it a bit more difficult than others.
    So I wish you both the best, and start of slow and work it up gradually.. U can do it.
    Good luck to u both, u will do good.
  • LisaScholey
    LisaScholey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's polisistic ovary syndrome,i've been diagnosed nearly 20yrs,and my weight as krept up and up,with some weight losses in between,and many diets,my weight loss is so slow that i fall off wagon,and give into my cravings for sweet things,which is really bad for this condition,as it was once said"you don't fail ,if you never stop trying"
  • rachelpower82
    rachelpower82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey as a fellow pcos sufferer I know how hard it can be! Feel free to add and we can help motivate each other x
  • MaryRyll
    MaryRyll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've yet to be formally diagnosed but it looks like I'm part of the PCOS crowd also... how did you guys get diagnosed? I've always had a lousy time trying to lose weight. No matter what, it just seems to stick around forever! When I was doing research on PCOS the other day, I saw this meme that said something along the lines of "How come you work out so hard and are still fat?" which is pretty much something my mother has been saying about me for years. Like I said, yet to be formally diagnosed, but I've got the unwanted hair, weight gain, ovulation pain, and hormonal acne thing going on so, I wouldn't be surprised.

I guess I'm just hoping to connect with people going through something similar who understand how lousy it is and get the struggle of doing everything "right" and still having it be ten times harder than it appears for everyone else. Would love to hear other women's stories! Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • mrandmrsalecdavis
    mrandmrsalecdavis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have pcos too, I just it diagnosed a year ago after getting married. So I feel ya'lls pain. This is my millionth attempt to lose the weight. Woo hoo.