2013 to now... my transformation from over 240 lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• Wolfy34
    Wolfy34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, lady! Great job!!!
  • reader404
    reader404 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, hope all goes well with your daughter. Thanks for sharing, you prove we can all do this, if we put our mind to it.
  • sweetchildomyn81
    sweetchildomyn81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow. Truly amazing!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You look incredible...adorable little angel looking on in the background. Well done you!!!!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    First of all, I wish the best to your daughter and thanks for sharing your story. You look great and much happier. I hope everything goes well for you both. x
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration ... as a mother I can only imagine the journey you have had caring for your daughter. May you and yours be well and incredibly proud of all that you have achieved!! Congratulations!
  • ltraini
    ltraini Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and giving us motivation to keep at it! Way to go!
  • Treasureslide
    Treasureslide Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Thank you for sharing, amazing achievement picking yourself up and getting healthy during such a stressful time is a real mark of your bravery. So happy your wee girl is doing well.
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I am happy if I am able to motivate and inspire and it helps even one person that is a blessing = )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!