My 90 day challenge has changed my life already!

Options
LEBP14
LEBP14 Posts: 13 Member
I'm so amazed when I see my photos now.... I didn't believe how much I've changed!
I decided in March enough was enough, I needed to get this weight off me, and I started a diet, and quit.
Then started... And quit.
Then started... And... You get the idea!
Beginning of May a friend introduced me to these products that her friend started selling. Some magical wraps that help tighten your skin. I got one and never used it, but I did pick the lady's brain about this silly 90 days to a better me. She told me, 90 days commit to doing something for yourself and you will be changed. First I had to be honest, what did I want to change? Well being 270 lbs, obviously I wanted THAT to change so I said I want to lose 35 lbs.
I can't ever find clothing at most regular stores and have been shopping all plus size and nothing ever really fits so I want THAT to change so I said drop 3 sizes.
Oh and I don't want a strict diet where the moment I have a Swiss roll it's over. And just for good measure... I'm not going to follow some insane work out routine.
I told her, thinking she was going to say that's not even possible. But she said okay, let's get started.
Now what I didn't do because I foolishly didn't listen was take the full body posing body shot, why? I didn't want to take a picture and I didn't believe I'd see much of this makeover challenge. I did take one showing my stomach but that was just for me.
Triple Threat on. I used 3 products sent to my home almost every day. I ate normal for me and my working out was little to none.
At the end of my 2 months I altered eating healthier because I've been so shocked with my results and feel amazing!! I have energy!!!!!! I can move!!! I dropped 4 dress sizes by the end of my 3 months, I lost 47 lbs!! Now I feel like going out and saying "yup check me out, I'm exercising!" It's insane and I'm loving it!

I am in no way done, but this challenge changed my life! I want to help change others, friend me for support in whatever you are doing! I just want to be apart of the change towards a healthier lifestyle!!! wuauqrjcebao.jpg

See that? That's me yesterday being a complete crazy mom in the playful eels that go up to the huge slide crawling around after my boys!!! Yup, 3 months ago I would have never done it... Heck 3 months ago I probably would not have fit!!!!

xk4z7ig348cp.jpg

Replies

• emiliebecause
    emiliebecause Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Is this post about those scammy ItWorks Wraps Multi Level Marketing schemes? I can't quite figure that out because you're not being forthright.
  • idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Don't understand what you're saying about how you did it, but you did, so good for you. You look great
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    so how did you lose the weight exactly??
  • angelahodgsonteall
    Options
    Congratulations! Ive just given myself a 90 day challenge too....week one
  • emiliebecause
    emiliebecause Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's this product. Such a scam. And the most common complaint (other than the fact that the product doesn't work) seems to be that it is very difficult to cancel one's order--products keep arriving and the credit card keeps getting charged. The finally when you find a way to cancel, you are charged $50.00 for the privilege of doing so!
    http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/marketing-home-based-business/it-works-global-in-palmetto-fl-90096201/complaints
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look great,keep up the good work.:)
  • LEBP14
    Options
    Yoshirio wrote: »
    You look great,keep up the good work.:)

Thank you!!! I feel amazing since I can really start working out not carrying the extra weight so September 1st I'm going protein, vitamin, and exercising like a beast.... Hehe :)
  • LEBP14
    Options
    Congratulations! Ive just given myself a 90 day challenge too....week one

Awesome!!! I think for me it is key to start by commuting to a plan, and focus on just that. Just 90 days and then re-evaluate :)
    I'm trying to get my apple watch to work with my app... I'm not super tech savy... But I know going forward that is gonna be an awesome tool for tracking and staying focused!!

• LEBP14
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Don't understand what you're saying about how you did it, but you did, so good for you. You look great

Oh I just altered my meals, adding more healthy options than none healthy. I stayed focused, no cheat days and I didn't reward myself with crap like junk food. As the weight started coming off (and yes I used probiotics, vitamins, and occasionally carb inhibitor) I was able to get more exercise and push myself to somewhat jog.
    Once I hit 40 lbs gone I started working out morning and evening and have slowly gotten off the carb inhibitors.
    So yes I used medicine to help me get some bull weight off.

I follow a low carb diet, high protein, and unlimited veggies for the most part. It seems to help with tummy fat. At least for
    Me :)
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good for you for getting healthier!!! You mentioned, "I used 3 products sent to my home......I ate normal for me and my working out was little to none. At the end of my 2 months I altered eating healthier because I've been so shocked with my results and feel amazing!! I have energy!!!!!! I can move!!! I dropped 4 dress sizes by the end of my 3 months, I lost 47 lbs". You seem bitter toward the naysayers. Don't be bitter, enjoy your success! 47 pounds is a lot in really only 2 months same lifestyle choices plus one month of a changed eating/exercise plan. We don't usually read about such astounding results but no need for you to be bitter in return. You were very clear that the products worked for you. Wonderful! Best of luck with continued success!
  • LEBP14
    Options
    Maybe I am a bit pissed off.... Those two naysayers spammed & reported my post when I didn't say "I'm using these products from it works and I'm selling them.... Blah blah blah xyz..."
    They brought up selling.... Nowhere did I say what I took, the names, or any stupid I'm selling
    I find it super offensive that because my results were good they couldn't just say "oh wow I never see someone with good results, but congratulations".... No they report it and then tell me I'm scamming.
    To me that's anti supportive and if they don't like my post just because I have results that they don't keep scrolling instead of falsely reporting.
    It's pretty hurtful to come on to a message that I've been reported for spam and abuse when I originally did NO SUCH THING
  • S_Evanson613
    S_Evanson613 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LEBP14 wrote: »
    Maybe I am a bit pissed off.... Those two naysayers spammed & reported my post when I didn't say "I'm using these products from it works and I'm selling them.... Blah blah blah xyz..."
    They brought up selling.... Nowhere did I say what I took, the names, or any stupid I'm selling
    I find it super offensive that because my results were good they couldn't just say "oh wow I never see someone with good results, but congratulations".... No they report it and then tell me I'm scamming.
    To me that's anti supportive and if they don't like my post just because I have results that they don't keep scrolling instead of falsely reporting.
    It's pretty hurtful to come on to a message that I've been reported for spam and abuse when I originally did NO SUCH THING

Let naysayers be naysayers, and you just keep making GREAT progress. I am so happy for you and for your boys that you took things into your own hands and got motivated to start! Your progress in 90 days is astounding and I am rooting for you as you continue on your journey!

P.s. Those naysayers suck ;)

• creationscrown
    Options
    I never read that you were selling anything. I'm sorry they hurt you. Don't let it stop your progress. Supplements or not, you are still a success. And you obviously haven't been kicked off of here or anything so try to let it go. It's hard on social media sites to be understood sometimes. Your post was very clear to me and like I said, pills or not, YOU ARE STILL A SUCCESS. Your pictures prove that. Go girl!!
  • creationscrown
    Options
    Some people are just really hurtful in these success stories. Over and over again I post: "this is the SUCCESS STORIES forum people! Not the 'I lost (x number) of pounds now I need you to critique me on how I did it' forum". Make like Elsa and let it go. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!