Need friends who need friends!

Options
Hi there.

I had success here in 2012 and lost almost all of my extra kg's and loads of body fat but then got pregnant (wohoo!) and gained a lot during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Finally it's time to lose weight again.

But all my friends here of course have left or unfriended since I have been away for so long. I need new (or old) friends. Please send friend request <3

// 34 year old mother of 2 boys, living in Sweden

Replies

• el_chango
    el_chango Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

I still need more friends for support and motivation. I will do my very best to try to motivate you back. Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I need friends too, I'm 27, from the USA but live in Germany.
  • singingmommy25
    singingmommy25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of adding some international friends :) It's a small world, after all. I'm a Florida girl who's looking forward to more travel in my life.
  • tbkato
    tbkato Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi! I just started and need some friends and motivation too. I live in the US in Chicago. I got pregnant and gained some weight. Not too much more to lose, but I would like to improve my diet a little more.
  • Jaematt
    Jaematt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends! Add me if you want!
  • webbz
    webbz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all , I'm 27 from the UK and I'm always willing to support and motivate others as other people have helped me !!
  • mylilthree
    mylilthree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm from the usa looking for friends to motivate and challenge me
  • NancMoss
    NancMoss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey el_chango I also need more encouraging supportive friends. Add me if you like!
  • hayjessmum
    hayjessmum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am from Australia. I seem to get through about 3 weeks then fall in a heap as I have no friends or supporr so please add me too!
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! I'm from Australia, mum of 3 (soon to be 4) and looking for more active friends on MFP.
  • lynnyscot
    lynnyscot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida ...... Feel free to add me
  • lottichar
    lottichar Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm always up for more friends so feel free to add me :)