Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie, looking for friends!

Hello,

Got recommended MFP by a friend who has been using the site for a while now!

I am looking for friends who regularly log and exercise who I can help and also get some help and advice from myself :)

I am a mum of 2 from UK whose looking to lose 2 stone 8lbs :-)

Look forward to having some people to talk to!

Thank you!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Welcome to an amazing site ....I am a daily logger ... I exercise 6 days a week but I do not log that on here ....wishing you much success oh and you are welcome to add me
  • welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    I've added you
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • rachelpower82
    rachelpower82 Posts: 45 Member
    Hey im just starting out on here and have a similar amount to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • Tinks9025
    Tinks9025 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you everybody :-)
  • MOHAMEDMILOUD
    MOHAMEDMILOUD Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys am also new member and still navigating in the website and looking for help and I have some questions who would like to help
  • annietastic23
    annietastic23 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Tinks9025; I am also a mum of 2 young children (ages 6 & 2). Managed to reach my happy weight whilst on Maternity leave with my son (benefit of breast feeding!) but since returning to work last September the weight has just crept back on. I have tried other well known weight loss programmes without success. I have around 2 stone also to loose. Have added you! Lets keep each other motivated! xx