Minus 70 pounds... plus a few muscles!

Options
1A0C67BD-E2B7-48F0-82C3-87EE5A73F18C_zpsrn6l6uqc.jpg
60E919A0-F428-4E22-BCF1-1FFDE866E54B_zpsib9r46ba.jpgB216E5A2-E0E7-4793-9A78-EDD34F30D4FB_zpsldzsojv5.jpg

This is the best thing that happened to me for a number of reasons not only on the outside, but who am as a person. When I try and think about the person I was, a barely remember her and I am thankful for that. All I did was drink booze every night and I didn't even know how to make a grilled cheese... all I ate was fast food... now I know that fast food not only made me gain weight, but it made me mean and angry and irritable. I had pains that were 'normal' that I no longer feel. My goals have switched from who can stay up the latest and who can take the most shots to... who can wake up the earliest and run the furthest. I was the fat girl who ditched PE every day in high school... I AM the girl who is running a half marathon in December. My goals change every month as my abilities change and I know that this is where I was meant to be. If you're feeling stuck right now, believe me, you get stronger the more you fight through it. The days when you are the most stuck are the days where you need to try the hardest and will be rewarded the greatest. KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

PS -- for those of you who have a success story, I would LOVE to feature you on my blog to help motivate other people. I try and post transformation stories to keep people inspired.. each one is different and super awesome :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!