Victoria's Secret sports bras no more

Options
2»

Replies

• ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Actually they're doing a "test store" here in Ohio for a sports specific line of clothes/bras etc... I just got a new one from there today. They say their goal is to open 30 stores nationwide by the end of the year so keep an eye out! :D

That is great news!!! Thanks!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I never knew that Victorias secret carried sports bras either! I really need to buy a sports bra though, and so these comments on here are helpful as to where I can look for one. I just need a really good one to wear when I am working out and the ones that I have always bought made my boobs bounce around or they didnt support me enough, so I am glad to hear that there are good sports bras out there they actually "do" their job!

I also agree that it is stupid that Victorias Secret isnt carrying sports bras anymore. They are known for their bras, I think someone should petition it or something! :ohwell:
  • czarkows
    czarkows Posts: 1
    Options
    VS is now carrying them again. I was just in the store yesterday and there is a huge display. I too was a huge fan of their sports bras and I'm so happy they are back. It says they will be available for online puchase in August.
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was just in Victoria Secrets last week and asked if they had sports bras and the salesgirl told me they didn't carry sports bras anymore :noway:

Maybe she didn't know they were coming back in ?? :huh:
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Victoria's secret is eliminating their sports bra line.. so disappointing!! I went to one location last week and they told me they didn't carry them anymore to try the other location. I went there this weekend and they told me they won't be carrying them any longer. I need a sports bra for my 36 DD's. Any suggestions?! Looking for the lowest prices and best support! Thanks everyone!!

NOOOOO - I love their sports bras!!! OMG
  • baumhoff
    baumhoff Posts: 30
    Options
    I heard Oprah once say that she wore TWO sports bras for the bounce problem!