Sometimes you just have to be honest

Options
nw4a0rbq5q79.jpg
Looking to share motivation and support. In for the long haul, 100+ to go.

Replies

• missa4kids
    missa4kids Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi alley how old are you? I am 47 and going thru metapause...yuk!! I have four kids and Im a christian
  • missa4kids
    missa4kids Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    O also Im looking to loose 75 pds:)
  • AlleyMayMay
    AlleyMayMay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, single mama to an amazing 5 year old with massive food allergies. I'm looking to lose a total of about 150+!! Started at 327, had a rough start medically. But I'm moving now. Crazy as it seems I'm hoping to be at 250 by Christmas.
  • ashleyrob83
    ashleyrob83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im new to the community. I had started excersing and eating well a couple of months back and lost motivation due torrent work schedule and gained 15lbs. Now Im back and determined to lose 160-185 lbs over the next 1.5 years. I figured joining groups were others have common goals should be great.
  • traceyc83
    traceyc83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm Tracey, I'm 31 and I have about 60lbs more to lose. I have two kids and a husband with perfect metabolism. I too am a Christian. It was a Christian book that I read that completely changed my way of thinking about food. I've lost 15lbs since I read it. If you haven't read Made to Crave, I highly recommend it.
    Have a great day!
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @tracey83 ... I just stumbled upon this thread and read the first few pages of "Made to Crave" on the free Amazon preview. Just bought it. Thank you for mentioning it :smiley: