hi, everyone

Options
I'm new ... just started today ... looking forward to doing this!:tongue:

my biggest problem is keeping up with the diet , this time will be different :bigsmile:

i run, play soccer, and i'm about to start p90x:blushing:
looking forward to also meeting others along the way that has problems like me

such as: eating chocolate WAY too much lol :laugh:

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Hello, QueenCamilla
    I just love your name. I am going to start P90x soon, also. It's not just choclate that I love eating way to much, it's all sweets. I love cake, cookies, icecream, any junk food. I am a junk food junkie!
  • queencamilla
    Options
    Hello, QueenCamilla
    I just love your name. I am going to start P90x soon, also. It's not just choclate that I love eating way to much, it's all sweets. I love cake, cookies, icecream, any junk food. I am a junk food junkie!

it's always hard isn't it ! wish there was a way to get away from it all it's all addicting

just like McDonalds one bite and it's like ur there everyday !
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Hello, QueenCamilla

it's always hard isn't it ! wish there was a way to get away from it all it's all addicting

just like McDonalds one bite and it's like ur there everyday !
    Totally true!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love junk food as well! My weaknesses are chips, ranch dressing, fries and pizza. We can do this!
  • queencamilla
    Options
    I love junk food as well! My weaknesses are chips, ranch dressing, fries and pizza. We can do this!

TOTALLY !!!!!!!!!!!! We CAN do this, we will do this, and guess wat ..... no one will tell us we can't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    hello, Welcome! I crave so much junk i never know if i want salty or sweet, i'll eat a little bite of one and relaize nope thats not what i want, then i move over to the other and im like mmmm the sweet was good, now i want salty... lol so before i knew it that little tango went on all day.. which is why i am in the spot i am in..... but man was it ever fun.. lol damn that good/ bad food. lol :tongue:
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ha ha My ticker so didnt work right!
  • queencamilla
    Options
    ha ha My ticker so didnt work right!
    lol yea i can say the same about the good/bad food lol