Another newbie starting a weightloss journey...support needed!

Options
Hello people of the world! My name is Quinn I am 30 years old and live in Louisiana. Ive always been unhappy with my size but at the same time I have always tried to love my size. I am 285lbs and 5'4" and no matter how much I have tried to accept I am a bigger girl and I need to love the skin I am in I still end up unhappy. With me being unhappy with my weight it has always made me lack confidence and it effects my relationships(I've destroyed two relationship because of me not being confident) So now since relationship number two just ended I have made the choice to change this part of me. I now know I will not be happy with myself unless I change this part of myself and I really need the support from this site to help me continue! Aside from that I am a, what I think, funny nerd, who will provide you with lame jokes, and happy face! Please add me as a friend!

With all that being said...how does one log meals where multiple ingredients are involved? HELP! XD

Replies

• TiffanieRandolph
    TiffanieRandolph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I do not have as much to lose as you, but I can definitely be supportive and I, too, am very unhappy with myself! if you like, I can add you! MOST people here are very helpful and supportive and can help keep you on the right track and give that little boost you need to "kick" your butt in to gear! :wink:

How to log meals, you can click food at the top, then recipes under that, then you either use the recipe importer if you can find the recipe online, or you can click enter manually. Or you can just add it one by one under the food section with everything else, but I suggest the recipe section, makes things quicker if it is something you eat a lot, so you can find it quickly.

There ya go! :smile: Hope this helps!

p.s. Love the name Quinn btw!
  • jerzymike
    jerzymike Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Iam cupping practiconer from jerzy living n texas.i use go crazy trying to loose weight.6 meals a day,mma training. Nothing was working.I have been doing intermittent fasting for 3 days n lost 5 pds so far.no shakes,no crazy workouts. Best part ,its free
  • trivers3199
    trivers3199 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting the weight loss journey as well. Trying to lose around 30-40 pounds. Not happy with my body at all. Would love to share support. Keep each other going.
  • KweenKee
    KweenKee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I struggled with trying to accept my size as well I recently just started my weight loss journey I about 2 weeks ago weighing 250 and I'm only 5'1" but now I'm 242 it's not easy there will be some bumps along the way. But we can definitely help one another out.
  • Shadow_quinn
    Shadow_quinn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so far for your kind words! Yes add me! And thank you for the Tip Tiffanie!!! <3 ^_^ And yes I do have quiet a bit of work to do. 285...yikes. It sickens me to know I let myself get here...but at the same time I thought I was loved no matter my size by my, at the time, fiance. Now here I am 285...and single. Ive made that mistake twice and this will not happen a third time. Ill add pictures of myself soon and I will update daily! <3<3
  • Shadow_quinn
    Options
    KweenKee wrote: »
    Hi I struggled with trying to accept my size as well I recently just started my weight loss journey I about 2 weeks ago weighing 250 and I'm only 5'1" but now I'm 242 it's not easy there will be some bumps along the way. But we can definitely help one another out.

What have you been doing so far to help lose the weight!?
  • Shadow_quinn
    Options
    p.s. Love the name Quinn btw!

Thank you!!!! It's my last name but its what i go by! <3
  • coolz19465
    coolz19465 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yall can all add me. I started my weight loss journey about 2 weeks ago, just found this site. My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds, and get lean. I use DailyBurn as my work out regimen and will try to post links to videos for my workout each day.