Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    also search the forum. it's been discussed before
  • pussingtonp
    pussingtonp Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I tried Shaun T's Insanity workout. I really liked it, it was so intense, but Shaun T is a great motivator and instructor, I hate him - he encourages me to keep going after I really should stop.
  • sam192015
    sam192015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I think I am going to try it, I want to challenge myself and with it only being 25 minutes I can easily fit that in
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You can always try it out from the library and see if you like it before you make the purchase.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    The good and the bad.
    The bad.......the Alpha phase. It is the first of 3 phases with Focus T25, and it can be a bit too easy. I guess it depends what fitness level you are at.
    The good.......the Gamma phase. I think this phase is an extra addon. I'm not sure, I didn't buy it from Beachbody. The Gamma phase is no joke.......it might only be 25 minutes, but it is an intense 25 minutes.

The Beta phase, which is the 2nd phase, isn't bad and it's where weights start to be incorporated.

Typically, I skip the Alpha phase and jump right into Beta for a week or two, and then jump into Gamma.

I'm not sure what it costs, so I can't say whether or not it's worth it, but I thoroughly enjoy the workout I get from it.
  • maxjaimes
    maxjaimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have done t25 on occasion with friends, but I am currently doing insanity max30 which is kicked up for sure but it has a modifier selection so you can always follow that if you burn out, currently on week 5 and love it
  • kaybee9489
    kaybee9489 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did t25 after I had my son. It was convenient because it's done at home and it was short enough to get done while he was napping. I had great results but my diet was also on point.