Anyone tried Shaun T's t25 workout?

Options
Seriously considering buying this,
Anyone tried it?

Replies

• escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I tried it before and just could not keep up. The only workouts of his I have really liked was Rockin Body!
  • bfit172
    bfit172 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Started the first DVD felt like I was going to die lol. Was not ready for it and hurt my knees. The movements were too quick for me to keep up. It's collecting dust right now
  • bfit172
    bfit172 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    But don't get me wrong. I liked it just am not ready for it
  • ebbingfat
    ebbingfat Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since last week. I haven't been following the program completely, I just do it on days where I don't feel like going to the gym, or want to get in a second workout. I really like it. There are a lot of things in which I just feel too uncoordinated to do, but I try my best anyway and modify things I feel that I can't do, and I seem to still be getting a solid workout. It's a very active program, and it really gets you sweating. Plus, I've never felt bored while doing it.
  • jbibas
    jbibas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love it! I did the T25 series pretty faithfully two winters ago before I fell on the ice and had to take a long break from exercising. I still use them when I can't get to the gym. They are totally fun, easy to fit in time wise, and are a seriously good/hard work out! Very worth it.
  • sam192015
    sam192015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I think I am going to try it, I want to challenge myself and with it only being 25 minutes I can easily fit that in
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I want to try it too...right now I'm doing the 21 Day Fit.
  • Tyke2410
    Tyke2410 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've just started Beta; it can be tough, some moves I just cannot co-ordinate myself but it's made a huge difference to my overall fitness and stamina. Do it, but stick with it. If you're dying, follow the modifier!
  • sam192015
    sam192015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Received it today
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    sam192015 wrote: »
    Received it today

Good luck with it. I've done it before and liked it. Shaun T is an awesome motivator! :)