What were your first signs towards improvement?

Options
its day 4 of slowly lowering my calorie intake, drinking more water, cutting out sugary extras, etc. and too soon to weigh myself because I want to wait until the end of the month to do that. But I feel better. My digestive system seems to be more at ease and best of all no visible bloat in my stomach after a meal aka my food baby!! This will keep me going.

What were some of your body's signs towards achieving your goals?

Replies

• ultrahoon
    ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    One day I put on one of my regular pairs of jeans, and they fell down before I even got to my front door, had to go back to the wardrobe and fish out an old belt!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I didn't really notice that I felt better. It wasn't until I ate some greasy food that I realized eating like that made me feel worse.

When I cut the pop out, I noticed that I felt better within a couple days. I'd always notice when my salt I take was lower how much better I'd feel after a couple days.

Other than that, it's just being less fat and having more energy. That comes slowly, at least for me, it does.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Food started to have flavor :#
  • 79Muffin
    79Muffin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I craved the good food. Fresh & clean tasting. I crave greasy something every once in a while but only 1x a month. Like a hamburger or piece of pizza.
  • Aceydeal
    Aceydeal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I became more (ahem) regular. :)
  • MimiAlmanzar
    MimiAlmanzar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel lighter carrying mynown body, Energized and more regular
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I noticed nothing. I am one of those that has the mental block that I am losing weight. The first thing that happened though was a co worker asked how much weight I had lost. He said he could see it in the way my shirt fit around the middle.
  • jessmessmfp
    jessmessmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I could never eat the way I use to eat. I would easily down a Sonic Breakfast Burrito, some hashbrowns and a Sonic drink, for breakfast. I thought if I had it "meatless" I was eating "healthy". Major eyeroll now. My first signs were just not being able to eat the greasy food I use to eat - and building up stamina for exercise. I saw my improvement dramatically within a week. I could jog for 10 mins, not just 5. It was little things that slowly built - but showed progress.
  • bfit172
    bfit172 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not so much concerned about my weight. I will base my success on when my thighs no long rub and hurt me when I wear a dress. They never use to and that's what I'm working on getting back to
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    When I saw a random picture someone posted, I admired the girls body and then I realized it was me! I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe how I didn't even realize it was me.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    When i cut out all the extra sugary treats AND noticed that "fruit " really IS sweet- it is just great and veggies taste so good to me now.