30 Day Shred + Running Results!

Options
gremlet
gremlet Posts: 21 Member
Hi everyone!

So I've been training for a 10k race (running 4 times a week) and doing the 30 Day Shred for the past five weeks and this is what happened!

I lost 2kg/4.4lbs and 7.5" inches from my bust, waist, hips, arms and thighs. I'm so pleased with the results. Even if I'd lost nothing, I feel 10 times fitter and stronger. Long may it continue!

Lets see if I can post pics :smile:
Day 1
front1.jpg

Day 30
front2.jpg

Day 1
side1.jpg

Day 30
side2.jpg

Day 1
back1.jpg

Day 30
back2.jpg

Ok, that should work now! :smile:

Replies

• gremlet
    Options
    Hmmm... that didn't seem to work :embarassed:

Anyone know if it's possible to post pics from flickr?
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    try uploading them to photobucket then use the IMG code it gives you but change the img on both ends of the code to lower case. :happy:

Awesome work anyway! Great job!
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I can't see the pics hun but you've done so well, I bet you're so proud of yourself (well you should be!) I see everyday you posting your exercises and being within calorie goal and I have to say you are such a big inspiration....thank you :flowerforyou:
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot I hope you can get them to show up, I want to see!! =)
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    bump
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Bump
  • gremlet
    Options
    I can't see the pics hun but you've done so well, I bet you're so proud of yourself (well you should be!) I see everyday you posting your exercises and being within calorie goal and I have to say you are such a big inspiration....thank you :flowerforyou:

Thank you, Fran! I've worked hard but it's been good fun too. Here's to more! :drinker:
  • gremlet
    Options
    bump cos I've got the pictures to work now :smile:
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    You look great! How fun that you're training for a 10k. I love 10k's, not too short and not too long. Good luck to you and keep up the super work. Doesn't running and exercising make you feel great?!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!