Sugar intake advice?

Options
I have a problem keeping within my daily sugar allowance. I go over 2-3 times the limit. Everything seems to have sugar in it and when you add in your fruits for the day, it skyrockets. I know I shouldn't worry too much about the fruits, correct?

Replies

• fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a problem keeping within my daily sugar allowance. I go over 2-3 times the limit. Everything seems to have sugar in it and when you add in your fruits for the day, it skyrockets. I know I shouldn't worry too much about the fruits, correct?
  • dark_love923
    Options
    Watch your ingrerdiances....my fitness coach says..... stay away from high fructose corn syrup as much as possable. cut back on how much you put in your coffee/tea, cereal etc. Find products that are higher in protiens, fibers. Always look comper the lables on the foods that you buy. Stay away from anything that enriched, and bleached in the list. You mentioned fruit... get a good whey protien and make smoothies with the fruits you mentioned. I have learned its about re-learning how to eat... find good things that replace all the bad things we love!

I hope this may help!

Best wishes,
    Jessica