Need to lose 100 lbs???

Options
Hi! I am currently starting my weight loss journey and need to lose 97 lbs to reach my goal. Just looking for a little extra support and motivation from anyone who has similar goals... Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me, I have 108 more pounds to go! :)
  • redstapler87
    redstapler87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 45-50, but I'm super short and this weight is killing me. I will support you!
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i have 78 but my ultimate goal (that would be of me 8 yrs ago prebaby) is 100 lbs :)
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently starting my weight loss journey and need to lose 97 lbs to reach my goal. Just looking for a little extra support and motivation from anyone who has similar goals... Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Hey girl wellcome to mfp you going to love this place feel free to add me we have a long journey to go and the more people we have motivating us the better it feels. Good luck :flowerforyou:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have 50+ pounds in total to lose! This site is fantastic and you will love it!
  • JMEWAMIE77
    JMEWAMIE77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!! PLEASE :) add me :) i've got a little over 140 lbs to loose before I'll be happy with myself!! I need ALL the help I can get! I would love the addition encouragment and motivation :)
  • mama1674
    mama1674 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have 65 to go but would love to make it to 75!!

You are right...it is a long way to go but every pound counts on they way there! I've done it once before and realized early on that every time I lost a pound it was a pound I didn't more that I didn't have to lose again!!

Let's support each other.
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 90 lbs to lose! I'll send you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have 169 pounds left to lose. :( I'll add you.
  • hstockdale
    Options
    i just started my 100+lb journey about 2 weeks ago you can definately add me we can do this together
  • wendyt77
    wendyt77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find lots of support here. This is a wonderful site. I have another 60-70 lbs to go. Feel free to add me & we can support this journey together.
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me, I started with about 102 to lose, and have lost 11 so far. Going kinda slow, but want to get into a routine and habit I can maintain after it's all lost. I'm gonna be here for a while! But more than happy to offer support, and look for it now and then myself.

cheers!

kat :)
  • sunshinelubsyou
    Options
    i need to lose 120 i have pcos so this makes it really hard. but i went under my calorie goal today. good luck!
  • mbennett2218
    Options
    Just did my first weigh in today and I lost 11 of my 120 after only 3 weeks. Add me and Ill help keep you motovated!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome feel free to add me
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I've lost 31 of the 107 I originally set out to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I just started my journey last week. Feel free to add me!
  • smb23112
    smb23112 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new I have 71 lbs to loose but cld loose 91 I gotta take it 1 step at a time but I find it very difficult to do it alone. I'm good for a wk or 2 then I stop. Hopefully this site will help..
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. I also need to lose 100lbs
  • gray2405
    gray2405 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a whole person to lose....literally....LOL