Need more support!!

Options
Hi there,

I've really been falling off track with my weight loss goals. This has been the first time in almost 3 months since I've logged in. I saw a movie premier for Twilight for Breaking Dawn and it reminded me to log on. (Hence, my screen name, lol) I guess what I'm looking for is more support from buddies on this site. I'm hoping to meet people in LA county who are pretty close. Perhaps set up a routine of walking on weekends if possible... Let me know :flowerforyou: If you're not in the area, that's quite alright,. We can support one another virtually.:drinker:

BreakingDawnin2011

Replies

• JMEWAMIE77
    JMEWAMIE77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! i'm not in your area, but more than willing to help support ya :) I'm trying to get bavk on track myself :):)
  • Lucky79z28
    Lucky79z28 Posts: 31
    Options
    You can never have to much help! I am here for you!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am here too! Add me for a pal on here ... On the other coast, but I can offer an email here and there and I am REALLY good with coming up with ideas of ways to change things up with food options! Add me and I'm all about it!
  • wendyt77
    wendyt77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on track with things too. Feel free to add me, we can help each other stay on track.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    just remember that u are not alone; some times we need support through the hard times. so im here if u need to talk or just advice. so keep your head up high; because i have faith u can do this. good luck rita
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    Welcome! Your in great company! I am not in your area but i am on MFP!