lets Be Friends

Options
So looking to get ideas of peoples fitness goals and what they are doing to achieve them.. plus nothimg like having ppl to motivatr u along the way ! So feel free add me or comment let me know what ur goals are and deadlines and what u doin to achi3be them

Replies

• beach2587
    beach2587 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pound by next year this time. That's my goal. You can add me
  • jhass80
    jhass80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 7 percent BMI. It's probably gonna take a month or so hopefully. Wanting 6 pack pretty bad.

I am currently lifting and doing cardio 5 days a week. Plus counting calories with a 2500 a day goal.
  • razorr69
    razorr69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose 75lbs with tracking macros and exercise slow but steady journey ahead
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a lil over 100lbs to lose..currently going to the gym 5x/week at least 30mins of cardio each time I go plus strength training..just added you..I need all the support for this long journey ahead of me!!
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've currently got a goal of losing 85 lbs. I'm almost half way to that goal so far. I'm currently working out at least 5 times a week at the gym doing cardio. I guess I don't have a deadline for losing the weight. I'll just be happy when it's gone. :)

-I'll send you a request.
  • PlumPetalsFit
    PlumPetalsFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been plateauing lately -- and summer vacation certainly didn't help! I'm finally back on MFP and trying to stay consistent with tracking to help me get my food/calories under control. I always find community support to be encouraging, and I focus on being supportive too :) I'd like to lose 25 lbs by next October.
  • RoadtotheRAN
    RoadtotheRAN Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am on the road to losing 101kg, eat high good fat, low carb and low sugar and under the care of a nutritionist, feel free to add me. I'm also on instagram as roadtotheran