NSV size 12!

Options
SunnyDuckz
SunnyDuckz Posts: 59 Member
I've been on MFP since April and have lost about 20lbs so far. At first all that changed was my bra and undie size (not all that great of an NSV, but one none the less) :laugh:
I had to buy some new shorts for summer and I fit in a size 12! I know sizes vary widely, but prior to losing the weight I was in an 18 of the same brand. Yippee :bigsmile:

Replies

• ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Cool...Great job...we have the same stats
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    WHOOT! :drinker:
  • monchand
    monchand Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wow congrats. I was a size 14-16 so I can understand the happiness. Just wait when you hit those single digits!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome work
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE, hope to join you in the size 12 club soon! i lost 20 pounds and almost near a 12. Truth is, my buts too big!!
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance but what does NSV mean? :blushing:
  • annameeks00
    Options
    I just bought my first size 12's in 10 years over the holiday weekend. I was jumping up and down when i had to get them to bring a 12 after trying the 14.. CONGRATS i very well know the feeling and its great! lol
  • SunnyDuckz
    Options
    Single digits?! I can't even imagine! :happy:

Oh, NSV~Non Scale Victory :wink:
  • SunnyDuckz
    Options
    WELL DONE, hope to join you in the size 12 club soon! i lost 20 pounds and almost near a 12. Truth is, my buts too big!!
    My problem is my belly... Blah! I wouldn't mind having a bigger butt, lol :laugh:
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    NSV=Non Scale Victory......You are awsome and those poud are leaving \0/" YES!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!