Help keep me on track and I will help you!

Options
I've struggled with my weight the last couple years, where it drops down low, and then sky rockets back up, plus more. Haha. I would love to lose 35lbs, which although doesn't seem like a lot compared to others on here, has seemed almost impossible. I used to use this app and the pacer all the time, but noticed that I was just maintaining my weight instead of losing it, so I quit, and before I knew it I've gained 6 more pounds. I've been trying to eat healthy and have taken up at home hip hop work out videos as exercise, but I feel like I'm still missing something. Anyone have any tips or feel like being a buddy and helping me stay focused and on track? I'll help push you if you push me!

Replies

• carriedee5
    carriedee5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on the same journey. Im trying to lose at least 60. Needing to get healthy and fit, not to mention, I wanna look good in clothes! Maybe we could motivate each other. If always helps to have somebody keep you accountable
  • maxjaimes
    maxjaimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 30lbs my first weight in is tomorrow after 1 month of insanity max30, I know a big thing I noticed of I eat healthy like proteins and carbs I maintain weight but when I up my greens I lose more also same when I lack of drinking enough water daily
  • jacobburch075
    jacobburch075 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight the last couple years, where it drops down low, and then sky rockets back up, plus more. Haha. I would love to lose 35lbs, which although doesn't seem like a lot compared to others on here, has seemed almost impossible. I used to use this app and the pacer all the time, but noticed that I was just maintaining my weight instead of losing it, so I quit, and before I knew it I've gained 6 more pounds. I've been trying to eat healthy and have taken up at home hip hop work out videos as exercise, but I feel like I'm still missing something. Anyone have any tips or feel like being a buddy and helping me stay focused and on track? I'll help push you if you push me!

I'm trying to loose 25 pounds
  • astorey93
    astorey93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 30-35 pounds. I went through the same thing had apps before then quit and gained weight. I think since we are on the same path we could definitely be some great motivation for each other!
  • northernbelle2
    northernbelle2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back! I used to use this app as well then quit for a bit during the holidays because well it was the holidays and keeping track of food was ridiculously hard for me at that time. But then when summer came back around I really decided to buckle down and stay committed this time and make big changes! So if you need a buddy to help push you or need any help staying on track feel free to add me and we can help each other! I can always use the push or motivation!
  • btumpe123
    btumpe123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Going through as well.... We could make it if we try! Let's do it!!! <3