HELP!!! I AM FALLING OFF THE WAGON!!!

Options
Ok so I was really doing good when I started last week...but its going down hill. Today I had chicfila for breakfast and lunch!!!! Which is more than the calories I should consume in a day. I can get by with one meal, and stay under the calorie limit, but two meals is way too many. So I am really regreting it. It's only 5:00, I am gonna go running later. I just wish I could throw up what I ate. Not trying to be bulimic here but I should have made a better choice.:cry:

What do you do when you have had a bad day (diet wise)?Do you go run? Do you just start over the next day?

Replies

• trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    Options
    Water & salad. If you must have it split it in half & eat salad w/each portion. Always drink more water if you eat badly early. Because you have time to fix it. Have you tried drinking any dieters tea or cleanses to release some of the junk out of your body? I hope this helps. How are your workouts going?
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ok so I was really doing good when I started last week...but its going down hill. Today I had chicfila for breakfast and lunch!!!! Which is more than the calories I should consume in a day. I can get by with one meal, and stay under the calorie limit, but two meals is way too many. So I am really regreting it. It's only 5:00, I am gonna go running later. I just wish I could throw up what I ate. Not trying to be bulimic here but I should have made a better choice.:cry:

What do you do when you have had a bad day (diet wise)?Do you go run? Do you just start over the next day?

WORK OUT!! Drink LOTS of water!!! It will help with the bloating bc of sodium.... Don't just give up... Push yourself to keep going. Everyone has bad days, even I do... Just keep working out! You may be surprised that you still lose weight even though you may have gone over your calories a bit.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    don't give in for the whole day. One day is not going to make or break you! Yes, Yes, go do your run. The best dinner I know of is some baked fish, and tons of cooked veggies. You can get away with a whole plate for next to nothing...as long as the fish you choose is a light fish! :) Don't give up on yourself because you gave in on some indulgences...use it to motivate you tonight and tomorrow! You are still on track!! ~Corina
  • Kdoran73
    Kdoran73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go for a Run, and Start fresh tomorrow. Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean to start throwing up. It's bad for your health. Tomorrow is another day. Run some of those calories off. You will feel better after. Tomorrow is another day, everyone has bad daysl Keep your head up and stay positive.

Being Healthy is a life style change, one day at a time.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hold up. Calm down. One mistake does not mean you need to throw in the towel.

Dust yourself off, finish off the day as best you can. Look at what led you to the chickfila, and plan better for the next time. This is life sweetie, and its not meant to be perfect. Its not all or nothing. Small, positive steps, lead to big positive changes. You can do this.

I've had bad days. Hell, I have had bad WEEKS. I keep showing up. I keep trying. Most of all, I don't bash myself for being human.

Take a deep breath. You can do this.
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    We all do it, it is how we ended up this way and our eating habits don't change overnight. When I am over I do extra extra exercise and try to make up for it the next day with much better choices. Just remind yourself why you are doing this, what you have already acheived and your goals :smile:
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the support! That that really means a lot!!

trianaw: What is a dieters clease or tea? Do you know of any specific brands? I have never heard of them?

btw: my workouts are going really well! I go at least 5 or 6 days a week and I am starting to love running ( i used to dread it)
    I am going to be starting a boot camp next week. Hopefully that will help me out too!

Thanks guys!!!