Wedding stress

Options
So I did a count down and there's less than three months until my first wedding dress fitting. I'm starting to panic because even 10lbs/month is ambitious and I was hoping to lose 50 for my wedding which feels like a lost cause.

Trying not to give up and feel defeated :(

Replies

• northernbelle2
    northernbelle2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! I've been there.. but it will all be worth it once the big day is here :) but also remember don't forget to enjoy the experience! It's your wedding and your going to look beautiful. The experience is what people really remember about their weddings. I know for me that I was worried about my weight the whole time and when it came to the day the only thing I was worried about was enjoying the day and smiling about it. Sure I got complimented on my dress and how I looked but people were drawn to the personality and confidence and how happy I was and that's what made the day great! Just keep up with your workouts and eating right! Idk what ur diet is like now but cutting out harsh sugars can do wonders for you. And remember when ur working out if u can push urself a little bit more add a rep a little more weight. You can Def do this!
  • Finniemarie9710
    Finniemarie9710 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, I'm getting married September 7th. I push my self a little bit more everyday. It helps I have already lost 7 lbs in just 4 weeks. you can do it trust me, you just got to keep motivated and don't be to hard on yourself. I believen you(: I start out ever morning with 10 push ups, 20 squats, 20 lunges, 30 sit ups, and 50 jumping jacks. Right after I drink a bottle of water then go for a 30 minute jog. It really works and I feel great the rest of the day. It might help if you want to try it. I just started on here yesterday so hopefully this helps as well. You got this, just stay motivated.
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am recently engaged and I am already feeling the stress!! I am down 82.7lbs but I would love to lose 5-10lbs more.

We have engagement pics coming up soon and I'd like to lose a few pounds before that.

• romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the replies!! We didn't even do engagement photos because I didnt want pictures that would last forever at my current weight :(

I've been doing a bit of jogging here and there but I'm going to try and do more. Ivr breing doibg a lot of weughts and stuff hut im hardly seeing any results from it. Fingers crossed!!