Girls... Sports bras???

Options
I go running at night and no matter what kind of sports bra I get my boobs still bounce hella and I have to hold them. I have gotten a couple the were a smaller size and it would work better but then the sports bra would hurt my shoulders. Any suggestions?

Replies

• krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I only wear shockabsorber.... find them the most comfortable and reliable
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I second shock absorber. I've got D boobs, and I do a lot of circuits classes with running, burpees, squat jumps etc, and I've got no problems.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Another fan of shock absorber here!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Another shock absorber wearer. Im a 36G so need a lot of support, ive no bounce and no chafe with shock absorber
  • takepi
    takepi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber here too - essential! There are different 'strengths', as it were. Maybe check you get the one you need.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    The ultimate run bra is good just hard to get the top clip done up. I can do it by contorting myself, the shop assistant then told me i should have done it up before putting it on and just popped it over my head lol
  • Weirdistonni
    Weirdistonni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Sounds like shock absorbers are the best. Thanks girl!
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Not a woman so unable to answer with experience other than my girfriend wears a 30G and swears by the Shock Absorber ones as recommended above. They even do one that has the HRM strap built into it.
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I liked my moving comfort bra, but finally got a new one. I went with the Panache sports bra. I believe I'm wearing an FF in that bra? I LOVE IT!

I hate that I have to special order my bras.