My first real NSV!

Options
cjwolfjen
cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
Today I put on a pair of pants size 18 (an old pair from my senior year of high school which was 7 years ago). They FIT. Not enough to wear every day, but I got those suckers buttoned! They are still too tight on my belly (damn 2 kids and a c section, my stomach will never be the same!)

That being said though, I still can't believe I got them up, and buttoned. I've been wearing a size 22 for years now. I can't believe my old high school pants fit me. I am looking forward to when they fit comfortably enough to wear!!

I know a size 18 isn't "thin" or small by any means, but for me, its a big deal.

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!What a GOOD feeling!!!
    Congrats!!
    jane:drinker:
  • snusp
    snusp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good job! Must be a nice feeling. Soon they will have a loose fit!
  • JLEinGCM
    JLEinGCM Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations! :) That is an awesome NSV!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....! ! ! ! Way to go!!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! That's a HUGE deal...time to celebrate!!! You'll be rockin' those pants VERY soon!!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    its a great feeling ist it well done you :)

( i got into my first pair of size 18 skinny jeans the other day though still can not wear them due to the extra cake shelf that appears above the waistband that is formaly known as my tummy )
  • disneyval
    disneyval Posts: 18
    Options
    Yay, Jen! It's so cool getting back into "skinny" clothes. I know it must be encouraging to you as well. I lost my waistline with my kids as well but some things are worth losing. (: Hope your baby is feeling better.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Me too! I was so excited to get out of the 20's! Today I bought xl scrub top, little too snug yet but I know this is a journey we can stick too with each other;s support.

The kids are worth all the life changes ;)
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!