Turning 50!

Options
Tried everything and tired of the trying. Turning 50 in a few months so now it is time for the doing not the dreaming!! Anyone else in the same boat? :-)

Replies

• sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    yup. me too. :) haven't tried everything, though, unless you count everything at the buffet o_O
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    50 was a big deal for me. My first test was to see if I could still do some stuff physically at 40. I did them and sighed, it's just a number.
    Is it harder? I believe it takes more commitment and you can't fall off the wagon as much, but if you're consistent, its' totally doable.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • fattylivis
    fattylivis Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Another +50 yr old and i confirm it's only a number. Might take a little effort but heck! So did riding that horse i did last month. Add me if you want
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    You're just a day older than yesturday but a day younger than tomorrow. Your first step was hard. You now do it without thinking. Take that first step again and just keep going.

60 and counting
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Turned 50 in March... and I'm on my way to the best shape of my life. Feel free to add me for support. ankdworak
  • healthyelf15
    healthyelf15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ankdworak wrote: »
    Turned 50 in March... and I'm on my way to the best shape of my life. Feel free to add me for support. ankdworak

New to this. How do I add people?
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am over the 50 mark and it doesn't hurt one bit! lol. Too add just click on the persons pic and when on their profile select Add Friend.