help a girl out :)

I'm hoping to find some like-minded MFP friends :blush: I've lost about 65 pounds and been working MFP for about 2 1/2 years. Over that time I've seen people come and go from my friends list and now I'm starting over. I log daily, I've gained about 7 lbs so I need to refocus on losing a few again and I do like the support of others to do that. I'm a runner and I'm happy to support and encourage you too.....anyone up for a new friend?

Replies

• BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    forgot to mention I am faithfully a fitbit and MapMyWalk girl too so if you use those apps I'm all in on those as well :) yeah...guess I'm a bit of a tech geek....it rounds out my hockey and baseball fetish :)
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    My first time on MFP I hit my weight goal without friends and gained it all back. This time around I have a different focus and friends help. Will send you an invite. Here is my fitbit profile as well - https://www.fitbit.com/user/326NFV
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    eeek....that's awful; let's hope since I recognize it at 7lbs that I won't do that! Thank you for the invite :)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    You can add me! I could've written this myself!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    You can add me. I don't have a lot of friends because I like to get to know the ones I accept. The newsfeed is as important to me as my logging food and activity.