Need Motivational Friends

Options
I started my weight loss journey over a year ago and did really well for awhile, but I lost my motivation and am just now starting over. I need friends to motivate me and hold me accountable.

Replies

• BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you like. Always could use more MFP friends
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • zenai812
    zenai812 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All my original friends on here gave up :( im in the exact same position as you, just getting back Into it and need a support team. Id l9ve to add you!
  • jenna15jenna
    jenna15jenna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me. I've just restarted myself :)
  • beach2587
    beach2587 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm super motivated. And ready to have friends
  • carriedee5
    carriedee5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on the same journey. Im trying to lose at least 60. Needing to get healthy and fit, not to mention, I wanna look good in clothes! Maybe we could motivate each other.
  • myjourney876
    myjourney876 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! Just started as well so anyone feel free to add me :)
    Want people who are positive and will help me with motivation on this weight loss journey and hopefully I can do the same!
    Looking to loose 15 kgs which is about 34 pounds I think for you Americans ;)

• Ne0nice
    Ne0nice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there, just added you and anyone else who wants another friend can feel free to add me as well. It's always good to have more support, helps alot and can allow you to find new changes to make. Best of luck on your journey
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Nineteeneightyeight
    Options
    Hi anyone feel free to add me too. I've only been doing this for about a week so far so I don't have many friends yet and it'd be really good to have more support!xx
  • freshiegee
    freshiegee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been struggling with losing weight for awhile now looking for some motivation and support. please feel free to add me
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I came back after a few weeks and the majority of my original friends don't log in anymore. Let's do this!
  • Annalynn723
    Annalynn723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started back a few weeks ago, feel free to add me. Anyone else can add me too
  • iwant2seemytoes
    iwant2seemytoes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, been on here a while but always good to have more friends!!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Honestly your best motivational friend is yourself. have a rethink about your journey, why you are doing it and recommit. Friends can support but when push comes to shove its you that are in control of what you eat and or dont eat.
  • Uncleryno
    Uncleryno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺
  • Cutiephai24
    Cutiephai24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new but I'm at it everyday!! Feel free to add me :)
  • clariv419
    clariv419 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need some friends on here