wanna help a girl out?

I posted this request in maintenance as well; but support is a good thing so I'm going to post here as well :)

I'm hoping to find some like-minded MFP friends :blush: I've lost about 65 pounds and been working MFP for about 2 1/2 years. Over that time I've seen people come and go from my friends list and now I'm starting over. I log daily, I've gained about 7 lbs so I need to refocus on losing a few again and I do like the support of others to do that. I'm a runner and I'm happy to support and encourage you too.....anyone up for a new friend?

Replies

• BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    and I also forgot to post here that I am on fitbit and MapMyWalk religiously as well.
  • astew57
    astew57 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I need all the motivation I can get. I have just started using this fitness pal but I have been back on my nutrition get right habits since Monday and I must say it's going pretty well.
  • annabellamkidney
    annabellamkidney Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I could use some motivational friends, just started this app today and super excited about it!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Hi! You can add me if you like. I log in daily. Also a wife and working mom, and coincidentally I have a collie (mix). I don't run much but I walk 5-6 miles almost everyday.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    and I also forgot to post here that I am on fitbit and MapMyWalk religiously as well.

You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Friend requests sent. Thanks for the offers and hopefully we can all do amazing things together :)
  • Lady_Aaliyah
    Lady_Aaliyah Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2015
    I could use some motivational friends as well. I like to check on people and their food diaries and want the same to help me stay accountable. But is seems most of my MFP friends have disappeared! Please add me!
  • Japessebas
    Japessebas Posts: 23 Member
    I'll offer some encouragement