How early did you start to see results

Options
2»

Replies

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I didn't SEE any difference in myself for about 30lbs, but I did feel it. My hip bones came back :) other people saw a difference in me at 20lbs lost.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I noticed at about 10 lbs lost. Other people noticed at about 20 lbs.
  • hlnebel
    hlnebel Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale started dropping right away, which was a huge boost of confidence, and I immediately felt "lighter." Now I have lost about 2 inches around my mid-section, which has effected the way my clothes fit. The best feeling, though, was when my husband said he could see a difference. :)
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started out at 348#, so it was close to 50 pounds for me.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    went down a belt notch after my first 30lb loss.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    i seen results as early as 4 weeks
  • amillabrighthorizons
    Options
    I started at 180 about a year ago. When I first lost about 20lbs, I noticed but I felt like no one else noticed. I asked my best friend if she could tell and she said of course but she didn't want to offend me by saying so. Our other friends even asked her if I lost weight. I guess other people do notice but dont say anything right away. As long as you feel better, that's all that matters.
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I FELT better 3 or 4 days into changing how I ate. I FELT amazing a week after that.
    Actually noticing any physical changes? Hm.. About a month? I wear yoga pants and scrubs to work, so I wasn't in the habit of noticing when my normal clothes fit differently since don't wear them every day. First thing I noticed was my hip bones poking out when I was lying on my back on my bed. And I remember a month after starting, I went to put on a certain shirt, and it was too big. So were the pants I tried to put on with it. I wore them out anyway with a big stupid grin on my face. So it took losing 10.5lbs that first month for me to really notice any small changes, and they were usually painful things that I HAD to notice, like my cat trying to sit on me and stabbing me in the ribs with his little kitty paws.

I'm 95 days into this and about 25lbs down from where I started in May, and now I notice little things every day, like how my face looks different when I do my makeup, but it's not a constant. Some days I still feel like the same size I used to be, since my body shape hasn't changed, it's just gotten smaller overall. It's become an exercise in positivity to remind myself how far i've come.
  • ashleesaid
    ashleesaid Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    3 weeks. I weigh 4.2 lbs less now and my clothes are looser and my face is slimmer, and my collar bones are more visible. Hooray!
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    After about 15 lbs, my clothes started fitting looser and I was able to wear things that were previously a size too small. Also, after about 3 weeks, my energy levels skyrocketed and I started looking forward to workouts instead of dreading them.
  • nanyrolon
    nanyrolon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started at 220
    Weighing 192 now
    And have noticed mainly in my face but also my back fat is shrinking and my clothes fit better

• nanyrolon
    nanyrolon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!!!! I'm new here its a struggle but it's all worth it!

• tarapostrero
    tarapostrero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hve a question...why would I need to eat back my calories burned if I'm trying to lose weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!