New friends for a loooong journey?

Options
If you want to add me feel free I could use a word with you from time to time :) need to lose lots of weight so I will be around for long ! See you

Replies

• rsekouris
    rsekouris Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not sure how many lbs but I need to lose almost 100 kilos that is way way way too many. Could use some friends in my journey
  • darlalesley
    darlalesley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too! Started yesterday...looking for friends also
  • sylreid123
    sylreid123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been down this road before and it had success however I gained it all back. Well this is a new year and I am more desperate than ever to get fit

I am heavier than I have ever been. I know what diet works for me. I just need to stay strong and keep resisting temptation--need to keep remembering that this is a life changing goal worth sacrificing for

. I want to be able to keep up to my grandchildren who love to go on long walks; I want to be able to work in my garden and not run out of energY; I want to feel more comfortable when I'm sleeping; I want to be able to buy clothes easily and to feel good when I'm wearing them; I want to stay healthy and avoid the problems that obesity brings on.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ...Welcome to an awesome site ....You are more than welcome to add me ....Wishing you much success :)
  • MrsKMM517
    MrsKMM517 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelli, looking to lose 140lbs or so. I'm 35 and my MD just started me on blood pressure meds yesterday. I can't live like this anymore
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you in your journey ☺ Feel free to add
  • faithc22283
    faithc22283 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Faith! I am new to this site as well. The older I get the more it seems I have less friends so I would love to have more people to help keep my motivated and on the right track! :D
  • bartender2015
    bartender2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Easier journey with friends!
  • NVBibby
    NVBibby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go myself, I love motivating other people and talking health and lifestyle. This app is excellent as long as you're consistent! Im at a point where health is an easy lifestyle for me (after fighting and resisting the changes for years). If you need a support buddy, im here!
  • Reprocess
    Reprocess Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. Been here a week and just lost the first 20 pounds.
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me I have lost my weight so I would be happy to help with anything or at the least you can get some meal ideas from my diary..happy journey to you = )
  • rsekouris
    rsekouris Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I added all of you :) thanx for the support already !! It's good to see lots of positive energy around !
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have 46lbs to lose, on a downward trajectory these last few months, but no more!! feel free to add me guys!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome please feel free to ad me. It is my 235th day today. You can do it. One pound at a time Peace :):)
  • xvanitty
    xvanitty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me .. I'm on a log journey as well !!
  • Indie_LadyFish
    Indie_LadyFish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking to lose almost 100 lbs, would love to find more friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • NancMoss
    NancMoss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 sum lbs. So a long journey for me as well. Add me if like! Encouraging friends go long way;)
  • wafi2015
    wafi2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)