How do you do it?

Options
Is there anyone that would be willing to let me look at your food diary, to get an idea of different foods...I just want to see what you eat and how you stay under your calorie goal...my goal is 1300 cals...thanks!

Replies

• dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! I'm not perfect, I go over sometimes, I eat candy, sometimes I forget to log things (especially on the weekends) but thats how life is :smile:
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Open but at 1500 calories. Look away
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    @dbienz your diary isn't open.
  • ErinWard1986
    ErinWard1986 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How do you look at the diaries? I thought if I just clicked on the name it would have a link to open...do you have to be friends to view? And thanks!!!

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    How do you look at the diaries? I thought if I just clicked on the name it would have a link to open...do you have to be friends to view? And thanks!!!

You click on the profile name then click 'view diary'. If their diary isn't open then you won't be able to see it.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    It also does not work on iPad. There is no option to view diary. All it ever says is " this user's feed is private."
  • ErinWard1986
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    It also does not work on iPad. There is no option to view diary. All it ever says is " this user's feed is private."
    That's the problem I found with iPhone
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    You can check mine if you like.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Mines open look away it's set at 1500. Although some of the measurements are in cups i use a scale but sometimes when i click the bar code it shows cups on mfp.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That's the problem I found with iPhone

That's because their seeing is probably on private
  • hyperbeth1
    hyperbeth1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!

• MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options

works on my iPad. green button option is right under add as friend button IF they have diary set to public.
    (i updated to current IOS version the other day, i do recall only seeing diary is private beforehand but, i did not really check many users so that could just be a coincidence)
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Am happy to share :)
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Well i do'nt know how much you have to lose but if you are overweight, then you should be eating more than 1300 calories. You can read my food blog called Almost Vegan. Its in my news feed and on the blogs thing.
  • ErinWard1986
    Options
    Patttience wrote: »
    Well i do'nt know how much you have to lose but if you are overweight, then you should be eating more than 1300 calories. You can read my food blog called Almost Vegan. Its in my news feed and on the blogs thing.
    Why eat more than that?
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

works on my iPad. green button option is right under add as friend button IF they have diary set to public.
    (i updated to current IOS version the other day, i do recall only seeing diary is private beforehand but, i did not really check many users so that could just be a coincidence)

Here is what I always see, even if someone has set their diary to public. No green button.
    lqn4cs17ke9z.jpg
  • ErinWard1986
    Options

Here is what I always see, even if someone has set their diary to public. No green button.
    lqn4cs17ke9z.jpg

That's what I see also
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    that is not what mine looks like. are you using the mobile site version? i use the desktop version of mfp (on ipad: when you are on mfp, click on browser address bar and choose "request desktop site"...if you don't see it, scroll up, it is at top).

lot's of websites these days automatically show you their mobile site and they often lack their full desktop features (like being able to see reviews on a few shopping sites) so you have to request to see their desktop site.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat a LCHF diet, and try to stay in ketosis (less than 50g of carbs per day). I usually eat around 1400-1600 calories per day.
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open! :)