No weight loss!!

Options
I have doing MFP for 3 1/2 months and gave gained 1.5 lbs. Eating 1200 calories daily and doing the running program Couch25K on my iPhone. Any suggestions... Frustrated!

Replies

• lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you might not be eating enough. Yup you heard me right. If you are working out and still only consuming 1200 cals. you are starving and gonna find it very difficult to lose weight. Try bumping up your calories a bit.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're frustrated. If you make your journal public you might get better response of what might be the problem.

Are you tracking your sodium? If so are you going over it? If not, you need to track it. It's important...almost as important as calories.

If you're going over sodium your intake of water to be great (8 8oz+ cups a day)
    Are you measuring everything?

There are a lot of factors...
  • bailer1310
    bailer1310 Posts: 11
    Options
    I was the same way and literally 2 weeks ago, I started losing weight. I'm down 4 1/2 pounds so far. Just remain disciplined. Everyone's body is different.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    are you eating your exercize calories? if not than that is your problem. Sometimes you need to eat more to lose more.
  • lfoley4123
    lfoley4123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How are your meals spaced out? If you eat 5-6 small meals a day every three hours or so it will increase your metabolism and the weight should come off. It is also important since you are working out that you are getting enough protein in your diet to build muscle, more muscle you have the easier it is to burn fat.