30 Day Shred V.S Ripped in 30??

Options
I just bought both Jillian Michael's DVDs...30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30...can anyone tell me what the difference is and which one is more difficult??? Just curious to know before I get started! Wanting to do the "easier" one first and then the other! Let me know what you think...or any advice or suggestions, tips, etc. would be awesome too! :) EVEN LIKE MAYBE SOME SUCCESS STORIES?!!?

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    30 days shred is easier I would start with that first and when you finished go for ripped in 30 :) Good luck with it! I am doing 2nd part of ripped in 30 already :)
  • colormeskinny2
    colormeskinny2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have done 30 Day Shred and it was a workout for me! I'm not in shape and I'm not used to exercising often so that could be why, but it's a good workout either way. I have yet to do it for a consecutive 30 days so I can't really give you a success story, but I did it for a week straight and I could already tell a difference (not a huge one, but a difference non the less :) Good luck!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    BUMP (WAITING ON 30 DAY SHRED SHOULD BE IN MAIL TOMORROW BUT THINKEN ABOUT GETTING THE RIPPED IN 30 ALSO! )
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have both and Ripped is definitely harder AND it has 4 weeks so you can do each 'circuit' for a week. I can definitely tell a difference in my endurance and my strength. I'm also more toned. The number on the scale hasn't budged but I'm ok with that:happy: Good Luck!
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    I've been doing 30 day shred for awhile now, yes, much longer than 30 days ;) I stayed on each level longer than 10 days because I felt like it took me longer to master one before going to the next. It's definitely an intense workout! I usually burn between 300 and 400 calories in the 25 minutes. I'd like to think its had a big impact on my weight loss, I've lost about 12 lbs since starting the video. Stick with it and I know you'll see results too :)