Support Group called TOPS

Options
The TOPS support group is absolutely awesome! It stands for Take Off Pounds Sensibly. It's VERY inexpensive. As a matter of fact, I was shocked that for Under $40 I could join such an amazing, organized, and supportive group.
The Chapter that I belong to is the TOPS OH 0751 Dayton (Huber Heights) Chapter. If you enter that search on Facebook you'll find the page. If you're in Dayton Ohio and would like to be a part of the group, check it out. Tell them Carol sent you! Meetings locally are Tuesday nights.
The organization itself has a website as well (TOPS.org) where you can sign up online and join if you like and do a search for local meetings for your area. The first meeting is free. Chapter dues where I go are only $5 a month. Yes... That's amazing, right?
I'm finding that this is just what I needed! It is a comfortable, no pressure, wonderful & encouraging support group and not a strict diet. I already know how to diet and eat properly. I just have failed to maintain and do so on my own. ....and now I am a part of this group and feeling like I am not alone, and watching the pounds drop off. Check them out. It might just be what you are looking for, too.
Carol

Replies

• SavingCarol
    SavingCarol Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I find that Success Stories is very motivating for me and the website tops.org has a Success Stories section too!