Hi from UT

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Tonuah (Tonya) and I am currently living in UT. I've been in WA the last 10 years. I just recently got married to a man I dated for 10 years. Over the years I have just gotten lazier and lazier, and I've never really dieted and I am not sure I have that thing called self control - I love junk food. I did a search and found this site to hopefully help guide me in to loosing 20 pounds. That is me in a nutshell... If anyone has any pointers on this site I'd love to hear them.

Replies

• Tonuah
    Tonuah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Tonuah (Tonya) and I am currently living in UT. I've been in WA the last 10 years. I just recently got married to a man I dated for 10 years. Over the years I have just gotten lazier and lazier, and I've never really dieted and I am not sure I have that thing called self control - I love junk food. I did a search and found this site to hopefully help guide me in to loosing 20 pounds. That is me in a nutshell... If anyone has any pointers on this site I'd love to hear them.
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    Hi Tonuah.. I'm Mags, Welcome to this site!
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome, how did the Film Festival go this year?
  • momofcmhl
    momofcmhl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Utah too!!!