Looking for accountability

Options
Hello! 32 year old female with 100+ lbs to lose looking for friends with similar goals. No diet restrictions (not no carb or anything like that)just making healthier choices within my calorie budget and going for quality over empty calories. Have been here before and had great success but fell off the wagon hard after surgery. Add me!

Replies

• noraofthefuture
    noraofthefuture Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! Encouragement and motivation can be found here! Add me! :)
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Me too! :smiley:
  • Ms2yah
    Ms2yah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Success is greater in numbers, you can definitely add me!
  • enchantddragonez
    enchantddragonez Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me and good luck everyone!!!
  • Indie_LadyFish
    Indie_LadyFish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started too! Best of luck :) feel free to add me as well!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    wishing you the best on your journey ...feel free to add me ...I too have over 100lbs to lose ...WE CAN DO THIS :)
  • NancMoss
    NancMoss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me as well, I have 60+lbs to lose and need positive supportive friends!

Good luck to all in your journey!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    sending a request.
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is not my first time on MFP.... and I can tell you, without any reservation, that the support and friendship you will gain on this page can help you have a successful journey. The last time I was on here, I lost 45 pounds. Unfortunately, they found their way back home due to life and stress.

This time, well, I'm out to kill those extra pounds. If they are dead and buried, they cannot come back. I want to lose 85-90 pounds in total. But, I have it broken up into 3 mini-goals.

Developing a strong support group through MFP is amazing. I think you'll really like it and find it encouraging. I'll send you a friend request. We can be each other's cheerleader and support during this journey.

And, welcome to MFP!