21 Day Fix and Cize 8/31 - need support please!!

Options
BethAnnRichmond
BethAnnRichmond Posts: 20 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm super stoked about the new Cize workout from Beachbody! Has anyone heard of it? I've tried a free Cize workout and fell instantly in love. Between that and clean eating by using portion control, I'm so in it to win it!

I would really, really, REALLY love it if y'all would join me in my quest for an awesome body, inside and out. At 52 years old/young, I could use a boatload of fellow challengers to do this with me. Just because I'm a Beachbody coach does not mean I'm not human - I need support and encouragement, too!

Who's in?! I know my buddy Lou is! <3 this guy! No shame in his game!!! Make sure you watch all the way to the end....lol

https://youtu.be/LsUe4CQQ9sE

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm super stoked about the new Cize workout from Beachbody! Has anyone heard of it? I've tried a free Cize workout and fell instantly in love. Between that and clean eating by using portion control, I'm so in it to win it!

I would really, really, REALLY love it if y'all would join me in my quest for an awesome body, inside and out. At 52 years old/young, I could use a boatload of fellow challengers to do this with me. Just because I'm a Beachbody coach does not mean I'm not human - I need support and encouragement, too! <3

Who's in?!

What does that even mean?
  • BethAnnRichmond
    BethAnnRichmond Posts: 20 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Just because I'm a Beachbody coach does not mean I'm not human
    What does that even mean?

I have been told by a few that "coaches have it all together" when, in fact, I don't. I have good days and bad and for me, it's important to have support from others, and join me in making a positive change in our lives.