New Year's resolution...??

Options
Hello. Like everyone else here, I'm new. I just started college this fall and I've got the weight to prove it!...so I'm here to lose it. I hope to lose about fifty pounds this year, get back down to the weight I was when I was a freshman in high school. :smile:

Replies

• mirroredreality
    Options
    Hello. Like everyone else here, I'm new. I just started college this fall and I've got the weight to prove it!...so I'm here to lose it. I hope to lose about fifty pounds this year, get back down to the weight I was when I was a freshman in high school. :smile:
  • alliebug
    Options
    wow thats a great thing im very young and i weigh alot:brokenheart:
  • mirroredreality
    Options
    Me too! Just stay positive, I'm sure we can do it. :smile:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Well, I started losing weight when I started college! When you're in school there are so many resources, like a gym & just having to walk to classes I found really started my weightloss. So, between the walking & being a poor student, I knew I couldn't spend money on junk food, I had to buy stuff to make actual meals & it was all easy going from there! Take your time, develop skills that will last you for the rest of your life enjoy your college years!!!
    Best of luck!!
  • rialynn79
    Options
    I weigh a lot too, 40 lbs to go! But positive thinking + positive actions = positive life! Keep your goal weight in mind and believe it! We can all do it together!!
  • sann_12131
    Options
    Don't I know YOU from somewhere? :D ...like next to me on your bed. You know we should probably go do something constructive....
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! You are making such a good decision b/c you ARE young! Change your life now while you can. It gets alot harder when you get older. People always told me that and I didn't believe it...but they told the TRUTH! Good luck!
  • ryvin
    ryvin Posts: 7
    Options
    College can be a hard place to eat right, keep an eye out for glistening foods (grease)
  • mirroredreality
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I appreciate it! :happy: