Tips and tricks for beginners.

Options
I simply give tips and tricks for beginners :)
#go LCHF

Replies

• Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'd like to post before and after pictures. How would I attach a photo?
  • ronregpablo
    ronregpablo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey cool
  • simonsvenss0n
    simonsvenss0n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I prefer to follow the government guideline for macro percentages. https://iom.nationalacademies.org/~/media/Files/Activity Files/Nutrition/DRIs/DRI_Macronutrients.pdf
    It's worked well for me. My bloodwork is fine and I've been maintaining a year so far.
    57611793.png

Sadly your government guidelines are outdated. It's 2015 and they still recommend limiting fats to almost none which leads to consuming more carbohydrates.
    Stating that daily intake of dietary cholesterol,trans fatty acids and saturated fatty acids should be as low as possible. WRONG, there is not one single research that suggests that fats are dangerous but rather the opposite. It's not the fats that are dangerous but the carbohydrates that disrupts your bodys ability to regulate its own natural cholesterol.
    For example, breastmilk consists of nearly 10 times more saturated fat than normal cow milk.

Limiting fats means you have to consume more carbohydrates to feel full
    (flour,white bread,sugar, rice,potatoes,starch)
    this results in having high blood sugar levels (diabetes type 2, high blood pressure, obesity, sleep apnea etc).
    Your guidelines even suggest that daily sugar intake should be limited to no more than 25% thats A LOT of sugar! The human body does not need sugar what so ever.

If you want more details im happy to provide it to you and if you want to loose weight a healthy way try the Low Carb High Fat diet for 2 weeks and you'll be amazed.

Cheers