Goal = 114
Height = 5'4"

Friends welcome. <3

-McKay

Replies

• senfacetional
    senfacetional Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting my commitment to the site and planning for my goals now, hopefully I'll be showing results once I get going next week- got to prep my meals - it's might be the best way for me
  • USAMcK
    USAMcK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 217
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 120 lbs as well! We can do it!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 18 lbs loss so far.....starting weight for me was 241 back in Jan when I came back to this site ....was doing great had lost 36 lbs then I got very depressed after having 4 sudden deaths in 3 months ...needless to say I gained 30 of that back ...but I got myself out of the funk and have lost 10 lbs ...my goal is 130 or maybe 120 I am 5'6 .....wishing you much success :)
  • bartender2015
    bartender2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me has a friend, new here n weight was 220. Now 202. Goal is 135-140
  • bartender2015
    bartender2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!
  • USAMcK
    Options
    Thanks, all. Glad to see everyone making positive changes. Thanks for adding me.
  • MrsKMM517
    MrsKMM517 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Age 35 and weight of 282, looking for friends with similar goals and who are willing to share ideas and motivate
  • USAMcK
    Options
    Bumping for the weekenders. :)
  • YehuditIsFat
    YehuditIsFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal weight is similar but right now I am not weighing myself so I don't know my current weight. (It makes me nuts sometimes!) I know its a long way away though!!
  • francescataylor94
    francescataylor94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130lbs or a little less .. I'm started at 181.3lbs and I'm now down to 173.5lbs. The main reason I am wanting to loose weight is because I'm big busted and I'm trying for a baby . I don't want to be the fat mum or the one who struggles to breast feed because of my bust.. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free :)
  • francescataylor94
    francescataylor94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm short btw just over 5'2 and I do not hold it well .. All on my tummy and boobs
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi I have over 100 lbs to lose too add me!
  • kyliegoodwin04
    kyliegoodwin04 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    115 pounds to lose for me. Feel free to add me ☺
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey... i've got similar goals...lost 10lbs so far 231 currently...we can do it!