just starting out

Options
i am a 21 year old female that is over wieght, i am just starting out with my weight loss journey and i find it so hard sometimes to stay forced on what i want... which is to lose weight. when i am wroking i do great but it seems like as soon as i have a few days off i just want to sit around and eat everything... my aunt is helping with food planning and support. but its hard at times to just not grab something already made at the store when ur in a rush. what do yall do when its more conveninet to just grab something from the gas station and go.

Replies

• dessie_shay
    dessie_shay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to write back and talk with me would be nice to have someone to talk to about this whole weight lose thing and my cravings,
  • KhalilM07
    KhalilM07 Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Eat what you want but in balance
    And be more free just keep your calories in your mind , have a good day and keep going to your goal
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi how much weight do you have to lose?
  • skbensin
    skbensin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting my journey as well. You are right, it is so easy to just grab something at the gas station instead of making a healthy choice. I found that if I take a healthy snack or two with me wherever I go, then I am much less likely to stop somewhere because I already have something with me. You can say that you will just get a healthy option if you stop somewhere, but I know that I would most likely cheat and find something unhealthy. I need to protect me from myself.
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I feel ya girlfriend! When you're used to eating junk it's all you crave.. But trust me, after about 2 weeks of being on a diet all you will crave is the healthy stuff.. I'm on your boat right now though, I'm getting over depression, where I have over ate a ton and I'm still just craving junk.. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other