can someone check out my food diary?

Options
i've given myself 1200 calories a day. half of those days, i burn an additional 300. i can only seem to eat 1100 at most. i dont know how to eat more without stuffing myself. i am losing weight pretty consistently right now and have been for the last couple months but i don't want to go into the dreaded 'starvation mode'. if someone can tell me if this is okay, or look at what i'm eating and how i might change it, that would be great.

Replies

• pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options
    Don't worry too much about "starvation mode" You should never eat to point of stuffing yourself or feeling uncomfortable. If you are eating a normal amount and losing weight consistent;y then that is your body's way of telling you that you are doing something right. There are very few days when my diary doesn't say i'm putting myself in starvation mode. It is really not a big deal, keep up the good work :)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Do you have your diary set to public? I can't view it.
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    You need to make your diary public if you want someone to be able to comment on it. however, if you are looking for calorie-dense foods, do a google search and you should come up with some things that are healthy but high in calories.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    cant see your diary, but if you dont eat snacks you maybe could add a couple, I find thats the best way to get in a few extra cals:smile:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Open up your diary
  • brosehemian
    brosehemian Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    it should be public. i dont know what's wrong. i'll go check it out again.
  • mandie26
    mandie26 Posts: 59
    Options
    I would tell you try to get that last 100 calories in, especially if you're working out 3 days a week. Have a 100-calorie snack, a banana with peanut butter, a handful of almonds...whatever. But if you're consistently working out and only eating 1100 calories per day...I'd definitely advise eating a tiny bit more.