Starting again at mfp... Looking for friends :)

Options
hey everybody!!

I'm starting again at mfp! I was on mfp before and I lost more than 20 kg. Then I stopped... I managed to keep the weight off... But now I noticed I started gaining it was only 2 kg but I decided to start mfp again to accomplish my first goal, to weigh 60 kg. So I want to loose about 10 more kg!

Last time friends really helped me so I am looking for friends so that we can support and motivate each other and all accomplish our goals!

Feel free to add me!

X.

Replies

• annewestbury
    annewestbury Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have never used friends before but my weight is slowly creeping up and I need to do something! I too have returned to mfp and would welcome support from others and help to improve my motivation.
  • nona_maluku
    nona_maluku Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have never used friends before but my weight is slowly creeping up and I need to do something! I too have returned to mfp and would welcome support from others and help to improve my motivation.

I added you As my friend! Now we can motivatie and support each other! :)
  • NerdLifeStace
    NerdLifeStace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was here, as well for a bit and ended up losing some weight. A year before joining i lost 100 pounds... then fell off the bandwagon after trying to lose 30 pounds of excess baby weight. Recently have been going to a doctor who says i need to eat better and exercise as my health has been depleting. I need some motivation friends to help me stay on track as my daughter is my fuel to get better.
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI! this is my second tie on MFP after losing weight, then gaining it back. Sending a request!
  • getsexy35
    getsexy35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    His my name is Shantel . I'm looking for friends so we can motivate each other
  • nona_maluku
    Options
    I was here, as well for a bit and ended up losing some weight. A year before joining i lost 100 pounds... then fell off the bandwagon after trying to lose 30 pounds of excess baby weight. Recently have been going to a doctor who says i need to eat better and exercise as my health has been depleting. I need some motivation friends to help me stay on track as my daughter is my fuel to get better.

I look forward to motivating each other! We can do this!! :)
  • nona_maluku
    Options
    HI! this is my second tie on MFP after losing weight, then gaining it back. Sending a request!

Thanks for the request!! I accepted your request! Now we can help each other :)
  • nona_maluku
    Options
    getsexy35 wrote: »
    His my name is Shantel . I'm looking for friends so we can motivate each other

I send you a request!

• dlrosencrantz
    dlrosencrantz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • nona_maluku
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too. Feel free to add me!

I send you a request! Now we can motivate each other :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I lost 78lbs with MFP back in 09/2010 then life and tragedy got in my way I ended up gaining it all back and then some I also deleted my old account ....I came back this year was doing great had lost 36lbs then bam more tragedy hits ...This time I didn't leave ...yes I gained 30 back but I was still on this site granted I didn't log my food for 3 months because I was in such a funk but I finally dusted myself off and I am back with a venegance ...Nothing will get in my way this time ....Wishing you the most success ....Feel free to add me
  • nona_maluku
    Options
    I lost 78lbs with MFP back in 09/2010 then life and tragedy got in my way I ended up gaining it all back and then some I also deleted my old account ....I came back this year was doing great had lost 36lbs then bam more tragedy hits ...This time I didn't leave ...yes I gained 30 back but I was still on this site granted I didn't log my food for 3 months because I was in such a funk but I finally dusted myself off and I am back with a venegance ...Nothing will get in my way this time ....Wishing you the most success ....Feel free to add me

I send you a request! Sounds like you've been on a long and hard journey! I believe you can make it this time!!