Just a guy seeking to improve his lifestyle.

Options
Living in the southwest has its challenges. It is beautiful here and the food options are so wonderful. I'm seeking to be friends who are starting their journey too. Accountability is a strong tool. Accountability partners are key to success. Let's help each other meet our goals.

Replies

• Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from England. Happy to be added.
  • amadorl
    amadorl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Los Angeles. Looking for some accountability as well.
  • StayThirstyMan
    StayThirstyMan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Okay - what are your challenges?
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    @ Kazzy - welcome. How are you doing with your efforts.
  • nanwebs
    nanwebs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New Bee too!!!! Love to add some buds, and goal settings!!
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Odd thing occurred. I had a bit of cheat day and lost 3 lbs. Feeling motivated this morning.
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    How is your effort going today?
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    It's the weekend...don't let it convince you that it's okay to slack.
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Odd thing occurred. I had a bit of cheat day and lost 3 lbs. Feeling motivated this morning.

Type of food isnt everything (although it does have discreet value). If you drink water, are active enough for the food intake, and don't eat a lot of foods that make your body retain, you will lose weight.

Friend me! I am from Phoenix, and definitely want some local friends.
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi.. i'm nearly 3 months in...lost 12b so far and am determined to carry on until it's all gone! Exercising has made the difference for me, its taken a long time to find something I like, but I can honestly say i've turned a corner..I'm finding it no effort to go to the gym 3 times a week...if I can do it anyone can! Karen
  • pittgrl34
    pittgrl34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NEW Desperately seeking motivation :)
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Plateau is in full effect the last three days. I need another good day. I don't have the opportunity to get to the gym so I'm going to have to be patient. I've neglected snacking is that why I'm stuck?
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....I live in California ...I would love to support/encourage you on your journey ...I have lost 10lbs since earlier this month ...I am carb cycling and working out 6 days a week .....Wishing you the best success:o)
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Been in the yard all morning. Getting thirsty more than hungry. Perhaps a small snack to get through the rest of the afternoon? What do you add with water to get through the day?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Been in the yard all morning. Getting thirsty more than hungry. Perhaps a small snack to get through the rest of the afternoon? What do you add with water to get through the day?

I love adding cucumber, lemon , limes , orange slices , mixed berries , kiwi, mint (of course not all at once) to a pitcher of water :p ....I love eating almonds with water
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Almonds! That would have been great.
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    New week ahead! I'm feeling very motivated. I hope you are too. It's great a good weekend can do for your attitude.
  • StayThirstyMan
    Options
    Okay September is upon us. Easy measure of where you want to be in October. I'm seeking 5-10 lbs. Key? Monitor the calories, choose the right foods, & get this body moving! Report in 30 days.
  • StayThirstyMan
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Going in the right direction. Don't forget your water.