21 Day Fix Challenge/Recipe advice

Options
Shawna0427
Shawna0427 Posts: 52 Member
edited August 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Since I'm starting the 21 day fix challenge tomorrow, post your favorite HEALTHY recipes please! I need ideas from everyone.

If you want to join...let me know! I'm blogging the whole time. So we can follow each other there or on my community post under the motivation And support discussions.

Add me on MFP: Shawna0427

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • shootergirlnc
    shootergirlnc Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

+1
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal cookies
  • Shawna0427
    Shawna0427 Posts: 52 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Can't eat pizza...makes my celiac act up. Major sh**s! Ice cream...well that just makes me super gassy.
    Guess I can do a GF oatmeal cookie though. Thanks all!
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    If you are going to ask for recipes, it's helpful to note early on that you have celiac and a dairy tolerance issue.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Find a recipe you already make and enjoy and shove the ingredients into those expensive tupperware containers. Cook, eat, and enjoy. Repeat.

• suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You probably wouldn't like what I like recipe wise so I suggest you do what I do and have a look on the web or on here - there are squillions of lovely recipes for all tastes online
  • tricia24watson
    tricia24watson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did chicken fajitas with pepper and onions, lots of stirfry (no sauce just garlic and other spices) or overnight parfait. (1 red of plain yogurt, purple of mixed fruits, and yellow of uncooked oatmeal) it was great because I hate oatmeal but it took the consistency of granola almost overnight in fridge.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Shawna0427 wrote: »
    Since I'm starting the 21 day fix challenge tomorrow, post your favorite HEALTHY recipes please! I need ideas from everyone.

If you want to join...let me know! I'm blogging the whole time. So we can follow each other there or on my community post under the motivation And support discussions.

Add me on MFP: Shawna0427

My homemade bread with real butter and homemade peanut butter. So delicious, and it's very healthy (I sometimes add chia seeds, flax seeds, and wheat germ).
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Shawna0427 wrote: »
    Can't eat pizza...makes my celiac act up. Major sh**s! Ice cream...well that just makes me super gassy.
    Guess I can do a GF oatmeal cookie though. Thanks all!
    kkenseth wrote: »
    If you are going to ask for recipes, it's helpful to note early on that you have celiac and a dairy tolerance issue.

Oops. Didn't see this until after I posted.

Well, homemade bread can be made gluten free.

Also, go to Yummely, as they have some gluten free recipes in there. :)